Monday, January 30, 2012

What zodiac sign has the most blunt personality?

I mean, which would be the most brutally honest sign?What zodiac sign has the most blunt personality?
Scorpio...
Aries and Sagittarius. Aries speak before they think, and often don't really mean to be blunt; they just lack tact sometimes because of their impulsiveness, so you get a sort of raw and naively honest opinion. Sagittarius on the other hand are purposefully blunt because they are so wonderfully honest.What zodiac sign has the most blunt personality?
Sag, Leo, Aquarius. Oh boy my mom is a Sag, with Leo moon and Aquarius rising! She is so blunt! She says whatever is on her mind, and most of the time it's not nice! She insults openly and has an opinion on EVERYTHING! By the time I'm off to college I will be deaf in both ears because the second she comes home she is always rambling and ranting and I have to turn the volume up on my headphones very high! I also think Virgo as well, I've had a few Virgo teachers..they liked to talk a lot and scold students. I had a best friend who was a Virgo(with Sag rising) and she was very blunt..she would impulsively say a lot of things to people which ended up hurting a lot peoples feelings. My uncle is a Virgo and when I was little, he always thought my cousins and I always did everything wrong with housework and would always get mad with us easily.
Aries duh, their tell it like it is, impulsive nature is to blame.

Virgo sometimes since they're judgemental and criticizing.

Sagittarius don't care for your feelings, they talk with their foot in their mouths.



It depends on the Mercury sign I guess not Sun.What zodiac sign has the most blunt personality?
Sagittarius because they will be completely honest with you and tell you the truth.

Aquarius will also be blunt with you.
Aquarius---hands down. I am an Aquarius and I am sometimes too blunt. It has gotten me into trouble a number of times...but people always know where I stand on an issue. %26lt;giggles%26gt;
I'm a LEO and i am blunt.

but i think I'm to much sometimes, but i wanna always tell people the truth i don't like lying.
According to Astrology, aren't Sags known for their blunt behavior?
Sagittarius, Virgos and Scorpios



Virgo w Scorpio moon and Sag asc




Aries, Sag and Aquarius
AQUARIUS
Sagittarius
Hands down Sagittarius!
Pisces,Sagittarius,Aries and Leo.
Saggitarius - they dont hold anything back and youd wish they would shut up lol.



its pleasantly annoying
libra,Sagittarius and taurus!
Cancer, My mom and aunt are both cancers and can be cruel sometimes.
gemini and libra........
Toss up Leo or Taurus, take your pick.
go through the link below and you shall get all the information
Libras are the most brutally honest. Aries are just as bad thats why they go so well together.
  • oil change
  • 2 comments:

    1. "Sagittarius don't care for your feelings, they talk with their foot in their mouths."

      Well excuse you. I am a Sagittarius myself and I DO care about other's feelings. We are just rude to the people we don't like and will show it so they know their place in our life. We wouldn't want to spend time someone we hate. Now, if you hate us honest ones, go and live with someone who lies as easily as they breathe.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Right on the money. Agreed 100%. Fellow Sag here!!!

        Delete