Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Restuarant?

Mine is Carrabas!Favorite Restuarant?
Outback or Cuban Resturant!Favorite Restuarant?
Ruby House, SD
bj's, track oneFavorite Restuarant?
Fume Bistro (for the veal and calamari), or Tres Hermanos (for Mexican). It's all good, and hard to pick one!
Hometown Buffet !!! all you can eat !Favorite Restuarant?
There is a place in my area called Alex BBQ, they've been around since 1942. They have the best ribs you've ever had, and the pulled pork sandwiches are to die for.

Also, believe it or not, we also have the best Sizzler franchise in the world right here. The steaks are always right on, and the salad bar is the best in the chain!!

So, I guess I have a fave local place and chain place at my disposal.
Orlando's (Spanish)
Bahama Breeze.
My favorite is Red Robbin!!!
Too many to pick just one, but I do like The Rainforest in Atlantic City............I like Lone Star and Outback Steak Houses, Smokey Bones is great for ribs and salads.
Chilli's!!!
ah mines carrabas too! :D that place is amazing
melting pot- fondue
Doan's. (best Vietnamese food outside of Vietnam..)
Rain Forest Cafe in Downtown Disney---I'm a kid at heart! Plus the Paradise Pot Roast is the best !!!!!! mmmmm....
Kings Fish House... Alaskan King Crab... mmmmm..
I love this place called Puleo's Grill. They have the best Ahi Tuna Salad I have ever tasted. Oh, and their Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment