Monday, January 30, 2012

What's the Zodiac sign that you admire the most aside from yours?

I'm a sagittarius, and the Zodiac sign I admire its qualities the most is Libra. what's yours ? and Why did you choose it ?What's the Zodiac sign that you admire the most aside from yours?
As a typical Libra, i'm going to weigh up your question logically :)



I admire lots of different qualities in others that i don't possess but would like to... If i could take qualities from all the signs, that'd be pretty good!



Aries - Ambition/Determination (I'm lazy, and procrastinate too much for my own good)

Taurus - Reliability (being an air sign, i'm flighty and unreliable - i'd like people to think i was reliable in terms of working and friendship)

Leo - Generosity and warm-heartedness (I struggle with emotion, and Leos just feel emotions so naturally)

Gemini - Ease of speech (Sometimes i'd rather write things down than talk about them - i can talk for england sometimes, but other times it seems my brain is on lag)

Capricorn/Virgo - Organisation (i'm so disorganised its ridiculous!)

Sagittarius - Sense of adventure (sometimes life scares me a bit, but Saggis are rarely put off by it.. they are independent and need freedom.)





Thats all i can think of for now!
AquariusWhat's the Zodiac sign that you admire the most aside from yours?
hmm..i like sagittarians and geminis



sagittarius because they know how to have fun in any situation and they have the best sense of humor xD



gemini because i admire their quick mind. to me, i find them to be a real challenge to figure out because i feel like they always have some kind of ulterior motives.
I would have to say Virgo. They are so organized, intellectual, interesting, good at so many things and yet make it all look so easy. I'm a Cancerian.What's the Zodiac sign that you admire the most aside from yours?
I'm a pisces and I admire Virgo the most. They're down to earth, say it like it is, don't hate without a good reason, have a matter of fact attitude, killer sense of humour, and are generally decent people.

I also like Libras.. I attract them like a magnet. They're pleasant, friendly, helpful and make good company.
Virgo and Leo. They are great friends.
The sign which has an excellent compatibility with me is the best. It can be any sign.



Haresh
I'm a Libra:) Gemini's because it seems that conversation comes so easy to them.
im a capricorn and the sign i admire the most aside from mine is the pisces because they are good signs and my best friend is a pisces.
i'm a gemini but admire taurus because they are stable and they are creative and i guess you could say thet stick to their guns(they're stubborn). someday i wish to see these characteristics in me
I'm a Virgo and the sign I admire most is... Taurus and/or Scorpio.



My Taurus guyfriends are so easy to get along with, and they're always smiling and making me laugh, and I feel like they're...real people, ya know? Like they're not putting up a facade to get what they want. They're down-to-earth and living in the real world, and generally care about others.



My Scorpio girlfriend is always there for me, and even though Scorpios generally do not talk about themselves, I respect that. We get along and make each other laugh and discuss openly about things. She doesn't change her views cuz of how she feels on subjects, no matter how hard I persuade her to think logically, but what can you do? She's very very loyal to me and her pals and will bite back at anyone who crosses her or her friends' path. That's real friendship there.
Virgo. They are so kind and generous, and really easy to get along with. I appreciate their honesty, always.



I'm an Aquarius.
Aquarius. They are just easy going and always just do their own thing.
Capricorn and Aquarius. Both have the ability to remain calm and focused in any situation....wish I had that LOL
I love Aquarius'. As a Gemini, so they tickle me. Most are funny, quirky, and terribly smart. Best all around.
Scorpios. They've earned my respect in many ways.
i like the Sagittarius, it is similar to my sign the Aquarius. and i think the leo too because it is the o posit sign of mine. those signs are all independent and are some of the best signs in the zodiac
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment