Friday, January 27, 2012

A question about restaurants for the first date?

I am a college student, I got the first date with this girl, and I want to take her to an expensive italian restaurant.



However, if we order deserts and appetizers, it would cost me around $70~ 80 including tips and tax.



when I am taking her to this kind of place, do I really have to get a deserts and appetizers?



I want to impress her and make her to feel special by taking her to this place, but the estimated cost is too high for me.



What should I do? Should I just take her to places like Olive Garden or Carrabas have deserts and appetizers or take her to that special place and just order main dishes?



If I just buy main dishes for both of us, If you were that girl, would you be dissappointed?A question about restaurants for the first date?
My dates always take me to nice restaurants and if you think that you can't afford appetizers just say when asked by the waiter that the main dishes are more than enough food and if you have an appetizer that will be to much food. Tell your girl that you want to take her to a great restaurant and you are on a budget and if she prefers drinks with her meal you can go someplace different but nice as you want her to have a wonderful evening, she will like you for that. 8 or 8:30 spend more than an hour at the restaurant and then you won't need money to go elsewhereA question about restaurants for the first date?
7pm - 8pm is a good time. Just order the main course and then take her out for an icecream cone for dessert.
she must feel special and around 730 probablyA question about restaurants for the first date?
8 PM is a good time to go out.

I would suggest that you go to the Melting Pot if you have one in your area and just have desert. She will like it and it is a very cozy place to go.
Hey I love olive garden my bf took me there on our fist date and i was very happy If she is not happy then let it go but I'm sure if she is a loving sweet person shed be happy with olive garden. Besides Olive garden is pretty fancy it is one of my favorite place !A question about restaurants for the first date?
W0w um .... i think that maybe u should go to a place where u can afford um yea a good time would be 7 or 7:30
Its great that you want to make her feel special. I'm sure she would understand that you can't afford appetizers and desserts. Most girls wouldn't order dessert on a 1st date anyway. BUT if you would swing 1 dessert to share,that would be a nice gesture - but unnecessary if you can't afford it.



Good luck! and 7 is good, it gives a little time to get there and have a drink, nice and relaxed.
you are a college student, dont spend such a ridiculously large sum on food. if she is in college too, she will undertand. go somewhere that you can talk.
I think 7 is best, but it depends on eachothers schedules. There is nothing wrong with Olive Garden. That is still nice place. She should like you for you and that you even care enough to take her out to dinner. Have fun and be yourself
Actually if you really would like something better...find a good recipe and cook her dinner....she would love it...set up the table like a restaurant and write what your having on a piece of paper sort of like a menu....i did it 11 months ago for a first date and now im engaged....
just order a light appertizer and main course. Then ask her whether she'd like a dessert. You don't really HAVE to get dessert and appertizers. Most people go for the main course because its more affordable and you'll be too full to eat anything else. But of course..since everyone is different. Just ask her, that way everything is just right.



Girls prefer just the guy's company and don't care if he spent hundreds on food. Feed her and keep her interested in conversation. A date is meant to spend time with one another and enjoy each other's company.



I think Olive Garden would be nice. it doesn't matter as long as the food is good. If you only bought main dishes I wouldn't be dissappointed. Plus if the meal is ended quickly, just go out for a stroll in a park or something. It would be sweet and romantic. Girls appreciate the effort and romance.
I think that this resturaunt is too fancy for only the second date, being a girl I would be happier just go to to a "Nice" sit down resturaunt that is in your budget, I wouldn't feel as guilty that way and you could get desser and appetizers...!! If you really want to go to the expensive resturant wait until a very special occasion, like when you propose to that special girl!!
Girls don't care about the time, the cost, the appetizer or the desert. They are there for you. Do you really want to melt her heart? Then MAKE her an Italian dinner. Girls absolutely love knowing that a guy put in the effort to make something special for her and her alone. I put in a link below to an awesome website for easy italian recipes that even I can make and I am baking challenged.



Here is the trick, before you make dinner you need to find out if she is allergic to something. It won't go over well if you pull a "Hitch" and make her face puff up. Be real easy about it, "Hey, can you make it to my place around 7:30? I was thinking I'd make something for dinner instead of fighting traffic....Oh by the way, are you allergic to anything...etc.." It will be up to you to set the mood and maintain pace once dinner is over. Also its fine to let her help you with the dishes. It gives you a chance to stand side by side, rub elbows and joke a little.



I'm telling you she'll get off the phone and call all her friends and tell them. You'll be a star. You can thank me later ;-)
first ask herwhat she want togo but if that place is to high just say i don't have enough money because i got you a present then you give her your present but buy her a neck a lece but it have to be so cute then she will under stand now take her the place that you can of ford now you ask her do you want to eat a desseart and hera appertizer if she says yes just give her one now pick her up at 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment