Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the most complex or complicated Zodiac sign?

I think it is the Gemini, with them being twins and having a dual personality. (Two different personalities inside one being - the way I look at it.) I believe that makes the Gemini the most complicated of the Zodiacs. But I just want someone with extra knowledge of the Zodiacs to help confirm my theory. Or tell me I'm wrong.



Also any additional info on Gemini's will be greatly appreciated.What is the most complex or complicated Zodiac sign?
Aquarius

Gemini

Scorpio

Cancer
Sagittarius.They always leave small clue and always change answer and try to find the real answer. Scorpio too but once you break that shell of armor the will be soft but its hard to break. First you have to take care of that stinger.

Report Abuse

What is the most complex or complicated Zodiac sign?
Geminis aren't complicated - or at least not to me. They might be complicated because a lot of people are quick to trust them because they talk so much, only to find out that they're two-faced. But I think after a lesson learned, Geminis are very transparent and it's easy to see what they're doing.



I think the most complicated woudl be Scorpio and Virgo. Scorpio is wall, after wall, after wall, after wall...and Scorpio - oh wait no, another wall, and another one, and then finally Scorpio. And each wall is confusing because they won't tell you what's really going on inside their minds. Virgo is complex because they're introverted, yet friendly; cold, yet compassionate, perfectionist, yet realist. So on and so forth.
Scorpio is supposed to be the most complex, because they encompass so many things: emotions, intellect, physicality, power, etc.



Gemini is described as complicated too due to their dual natures.



Pisces is complex because it is the last sign and has traits of all twelve signs.



Aquarius is described as complex too because it is the second to last sign, and is a paradox of contradictions too.What is the most complex or complicated Zodiac sign?
I agree with you about gemini. Since you're right, gemini does have a dual personality which makes them very complicated on the outside. They are very unpredictable.



I would have to say scorpio and pisces are very complicated too, but more so emotionally. Pisces have a very complex thought process and are very hard to understand. Scorpios are very complicated in that they have very inetnse emotions and almost everything about them is intense.
It is indeeed true, being complex %26amp; complicated

making decisions is hard, finding the right person is hard

trying to find myself is hard, lots of things i find in my life have been complicated , but i know that things will turn out the way i want them to be, being a complex sign is frustrating at times because i never know why i feel the way i do sometimes ( i can be mooody, i can have random out bursts of happiness which then make me cry with joy) its crazy the emotions %26amp; thoughts that run thru the minds of geminis

As for knowing anything about other signs i`m not sure, i yet to study the other astrological signs ^_~
Gemini is complex, do to their tendency to be inconsistent (my mother's a gemini...she's pretty roller-coasterish)



Scorpios can be confusing because they usually have good intentions, but sometimes lash out unexpectedly



Aquarius are pretty consistant, but they have such a broad range of opinions and concerns, they aren't at all predictable. also they can be unintentionally vague. (i'm an aquarius, and i've been told this of myself pretty often).





personally i'd say aquarius is the most complex, but that could be a bit of a biased statement :D
Yes I do agreed with you about the Gemini .



But i also thinks Cancer, and Virgo are complicated too.





The cancer has many mood swings.



%26amp; The Virgo .. they can complicated.. Drama queen.. Shy reservedness makes them seem cold to others. %26amp; They CAN be judgemental. %26amp; Will hates you if they think you offended them.



Well thats just my experience :D
I actually think Capricorns are.. lol like Jade said we often find it hard to even answer questions about ourselves..



I got this from.. knowing capricorns.. and the fact i'm one myself..



And i'm a quite complicated person..BUT.. i have a gemini rising..



So maybe you're right lol.. don't know where all the complicated - ness is coming from..





I reckon Geminis may come off as complicated to others.. but deep inside they're just bubbly, curious but sometimes distant people who seem hard to keep up with.. and the vibes they give off may make others confused and curious..

I got chur krazy gave a quite good analysis
My mother says there are four individuals inside of me.

Why? as the saying goes everyone has two sides. If Gemini is dual then there are two sides to both :)





I know a lot of my life is indeed a paradox. perhaps it it due to my astrological sign? perhaps just innate karma :)
It is definitely 100 % Cancer.

I have been told my many that I have the most unusual, complex, confusing and complicated personality.

I am generally very complicated and complex, I would even admit.
I just got into this kind of thing, but from what I know, I agree with you completely. And my boyfriend is a true Gemini! I learned a lot from iloveindia.com. It is free and has a TON of information.
I agree w. everything you said about geminis...they're just soo weird and so complicated...it's like you're babysitting a 4 year old + high school drama queen COMBINED. I have a gemini "friend" and I feel like I'm in high school when i'm w. her...so childish
id say aquarius and gemini

gemini because they have dual personality and aquarius are just very unpredicable gemini and aquarius are also very weird lol
1)Gemini

2)Scorpio

3)Pisces



Geminis sometimes,especially the men, seem to be emotionally very cold.
Geminis seem more confused than complicated to me. I find Capricorns to be more complicated. Case in point, there are always questions about capis and often even Capis can't answer them. lol
Taurus and scorpio. Pisces and cancer also.
Cancer, Capricorn, or Virgo
The Gemini's can be conusing.
I think Scorpios are the most complex with Gemini a close second.
It's Scorpio, Because they are very secretive. that pretty much

says it all, hope this helps =)



i have a scorpio moon %26amp; rising.
Virgo, they are Perfectionist and got critical point of view.
Personally, leo :\
Pisces, capricorn and Virgo!
VIRGO
gemini, and cancer.
sagittarius gemini pisces aquarius cancer scorpio virgo capricorn
Honey, no, it's Cancer.
it`s pisces
Geminis and Caps..hands down
Geminis are not complicated in the slightest. they are confused and very unassuming. they dont suspect a thing which makes them quick to trust anyone that they spend enough time with. they are the best of all zodiac signs at learning life lessons although they may have to find themselves in the same situation more than once before finally deciding that it will be the last time they will go through it and in doing so have permanently learned from it.



the irony in them being so naive and quick to trust practical strangers is that of all zodiac signs they are the most UNtrustworthy. prone to gossip, MOST geminis are more than likely to pass any kind of information that is of enough interest to them along to the entirreee world. a gemini can easily make a decision that will make anybody with common sense so confused and frustrated. but somehow they will have what they feel is a legitimate excuse that makes NO sense what so ever. in my humble opinion, geminis are the most transparent zodiac sign.



The biggest stereotype of a Gemini is that they are two-faced which is based on their VERY deceptive and underhanded ways. if thats what you see as complex then whatever you say man but alot of ppl can easily identify gemini's true motives and im glad to be one of them. I've had my fair share of close gemini friends and have learned to steer clear. in my advice, it wouldnt be wise to be-friend a gemini unless they are a more mature and experienced one. sry to sound so discriminatory. im likely to offend many but im only speaking from my own life expierience with MANY geminis.

No comments:

Post a Comment