Monday, January 30, 2012

Why do I always fall for a guy with this zodiac sign?

I have never liked a guy that didn't have this zodiac sign virgo. But I'm cancer though. Even though I liked 3 guys my whole life (I liked each of them for years but not at the same time) and they've all been virgo. Why is that? Even though I'm over them it's just so wierd.Why do I always fall for a guy with this zodiac sign?
Idk, maybe it has to do with that Water/Earth connection.



The Cancer woman will love dating a Virgo man. He鈥檒l be attentive to her every whim and is one of the few signs in the zodiac she鈥檒l instantly feel safe with.



The Virgo man will be aware of his Cancer woman鈥檚 neediness and this makes him feel even more indispensable because a Virgo man needs to be needed.



Sexually, they are in complete harmony. The Cancer woman and Virgo man have a polite passion between them that is sublime and devoted. These two will go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the other鈥檚 pleasure.Why do I always fall for a guy with this zodiac sign?
Well Virgo men probably has qualities that you don't have and are looking for in another person.



It could be something that has to do with your Venus/Mars signs. Maybe it's in Pisces or something attracted to Virgo.

Water/Earth usually is a good union.Why do I always fall for a guy with this zodiac sign?
You never said what your venus and moon signs are, maybe you have venus in virgo, or those particular people have alot of cancer in their charts.



Virgo and cancer are considered very good matches for friends.
Virgo's are polie, considerate, and considered a good match with the Cancer. It's possible that the Virgo's strong logical approach to things appealed you because there was nothing flaky about them.
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment