Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have long hair and want to be a waiter or busser at Carrabas.?

I know that my long hair affects my chances as it does in ANY job. I always pull it back and make sure to look extremely clean and presentable. Is there anything else I can do or say to improve my chances to get a bus boy or waiter job at Carrabas, or any other restaurant really.



Is there anything in particular that restaurant hiring managers like to look for in potential employees?I have long hair and want to be a waiter or busser at Carrabas.?
Long as you keep your hair neat and clean, your length shouldn't be a problem. Its not like you are back there as a cook. They'd make you wear a hairnet anyway.



go on the interview. All they cna tell you is cut it and then you can make your choice.



For restaurant jobs they need you to have an approachable, personable personality. You need to be able to handle pressure and be on your feet and work in a fast-paced environment. Many upscale restaurants like Carabaras may require you to have experience in that industry first.I have long hair and want to be a waiter or busser at Carrabas.?
Carrabba's is nice, I worked for Bonefish Grill (their sister restaurant) for over a year. Long as your hair is pulled back and looks nice and neat it should not affect your hire-ability.I have long hair and want to be a waiter or busser at Carrabas.?
Go to various establishments and observe the appearance of the staff and take your clue from them. When in Rome do as the Romans do.

No comments:

Post a Comment