Monday, January 30, 2012

What are the Zodiac signs that only cry or get upset behind closed doors?

I am a Leo with Leo Rising, and I do not cry in front of people, if it's inevitable I always start laughing half way through to make it seem like I don't actually care, I HATE public displays of emotion or affection and I don't know why...



What's your sign and do you wear your heart on your sleeve?What are the Zodiac signs that only cry or get upset behind closed doors?
Scorpios (evolved ones)
I would say Scorpios and Aquarians despite there being large differences between the two. Leo would make sense too as there is a stereotypical 'pride' element there.



Scorpios are generally emotional creatures and don't tend to have great handles on their anger, but when it comes to their own pain and things like depression, they have a lot of control over it, even if their method of coping is not a very healthy one. They lock themselves away to deal with their upset.



Aquarians are the total opposite but do much the same thing - not much upsets them, but when something does, similarly, they let it out privately.



The difference is this: Aquarians are generally able to subside those emotions by themselves, being the 'colder' sign, whilst Scorpios, being the more passionate sign, get more worked up over things. As a result, it's like adding water to an already full tea-pot because the process gets repeated over and over.



I'm an Aquarius, and I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I was bothered enough by something to feel any emotion towards it.What are the Zodiac signs that only cry or get upset behind closed doors?
i don't usually like crying in front of ppl... i usually cry behind closed doors, i usually get depress when i feel lonely and i can be very negative... i usually get sick if i get too depress about something..i'm very dependable and i don't like showing my weakness out into the public for some reasons.. i don't know why, i just don't.. even my closet friends who consider me their best friend would just think i'm a very shallow person that doesn't feel any feelings..that gets to me sometime but i know how to play it off and i don't like coming off so rude on ppl, i just know how that'll would feel like if it was someone doing it to me...
Me too! I don't like crying or showing sadness and/or pain in public because there are so many situations where it's just inappropriate I just feel that there's a time and a place ya know? I'll usually tell jokes, or get really quiet and I'll get this serious look on my face. I try really hard not to show it, but my feelings just have this way of oozing from my eyes no matter what! The main reason is that I don't like feeling vulnerable. The only time I ever cried in front of people was at a funeral.



Leo sun

Leo rising

Sagittarius moonWhat are the Zodiac signs that only cry or get upset behind closed doors?
I'm the same as you. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve, although I can get very concerned over something if its dramatic or if anything happened to one of my friends/family.

Other than that I'm that stupid one who laughs about things, keeping it real %26amp; airy (I dislike heavy atmospheres) and tripping on my own shoelace.

I never cry infront of people.



Behind doors I get very lonely %26amp; sad. Being a Sag, I find myself some way to distract myself after having thinking it over.
I have



Gemini Sun

Aries Moon

Capricorn Rising



I'm not sure which one of these makes me that way, but i only ever cry when I know I'm definitely alone. I think this may be fdown to my Capricorn rising, as I don't like people seeing my weaknesses, but then maybe my Aries moon? could be any. But I'm the same as you, crying in public= no go zone
Funny, before I opened this I thought "Leo".



So yeah, I'd go with Leo (the pride thing. not wanting to show vulnerability to those who they wish to be appear strong for), Libra (tend to stress themselves with their worries and unbalanced/balanced nature in private when they don't have anyone to reflect off of). All I can think of right now.



There's no proof to why these would do this, just my own p.o.v.
the one's who run out of twinkies and ho hos :( :( :'(



meh I'm gonna say the one's who think they're hard as*es like Aries and Scorpio those types the strong silent type ya? lol
I don't. It takes a lot to make me open up about anything good or bad.. lol I'm really casual around most people. Only my bestie and family and close people get to see that part. I play everything off around most people and make jokes.. But I am really emotional, I just control it until I'm alone and then it kind of explodes out of me.



Gemini
most don't unless you're a mutable sign. some will cry but only in front of family or close friends (cardinal). some will cry only when they are alone (fixed although i would say capricorn can fit here too). it is generally their quality as you can see
Virgos. They hate public display of emotion, well they only like showing display when they're angry but otherwise, they are as unemotional as MEN. lol
Sagittarius, and no I keep things to myself
pisces and cancerians
Im just like that..Im a libra

No comments:

Post a Comment