Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What should I do for my 14th Birthday?

Here's things Ive done my past birthdays... I enjoyed all of them.



Shop! Have my mom drive me around to all the different stores around.

Have a small slumber party.

Eat out a Carrabas



Stuff like that is fun for me, i guess. Boring, i know.What should I do for my 14th Birthday?
What i did was just had a house party. I had a huge cake, tons of candy, and soda like you wouldn't believe. I invited about twenty friends over and we spent the night laughing, playing truth or dare, playing guitar hero, walking to the park in the middle of the night, and it was so much fun. It was one of those epic parties that everyone at school was talking about for weeks, people wished they had been invited. Seriously, just invite a bunch of friends and the fun will make it self!



=]What should I do for my 14th Birthday?
Nothing is boring if it's something you like to do. Why not have a skating party.

A boy and girl party. A bar b q

No comments:

Post a Comment