Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Food Poison at Carrabas. has it happen to you?

i when to carrabas ( the Italian restaurant) like 4 times and all those times i got food poison, wich 2 of them i end up in the hospital. I know i shouldnt gone after the second time....but it wasnt that i went to the same carrabas....i went to a different one all those 4 times. should i let them know what happened to me after eating at their restaurant or leave it like that and let other people die of food poison??Food Poison at Carrabas. has it happen to you?
You are more likely having an allergic reaction to something in the food. True food poisoning is very rare in commercial restaurants like Carrabas.Food Poison at Carrabas. has it happen to you?
The Lansing Michigan Carrabas had a huge incident there involving numerous customers getting food poisoning.

Report Abuse


yeah leave them some feedback for taht. you could sue foryour hospital billsFood Poison at Carrabas. has it happen to you?
No, but got salmonella twice from eating eggs at Awful House.
I won't eat at one these restaurants. We went to a family Christmas party and one of the toddlers in the group found a rat trap in the dining room. The restaurant hadn't been open that long.Food Poison at Carrabas. has it happen to you?
Report it to the local health department. The restaurant will likely not follow up on an isolated report. Food borne illness is NOT uncommon. It is usually mild or mistaken for flu in it's most common varieties. Include in the report what you ate, when you ate, if anyone with you ate the same thing, and did they also get sick.



Allergy is definitely a possibility
I did get sick about two weeks ago eating at Carraba's. I ordered my favorite dish, Chcken Bryan and pasta alfredo. I ate half my dinner at the restaurant and took the rest home and put it in the fridge. The day after I ate at the restaurant, I had terrible diarhea and stomach cramping. I thought it was just stress or something. The day after that, I was better. On the third day after my dinner there, I heated up my leftovers from Carraba's and ate them for lunch. The next day, back to the bathroom I went! Now, I have eaten there several times in the last few years, but this last time was enough to keep me from going back.
tell them what has happen to you 4 times. they should know and pay for your med bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment