Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm 3-4 weeks pregnant, I just ate rigatoni pasta dish with grilled chicken. Is this safe to eat?

I just got this pasta dish from Carrabas Grill. I just wanted to make sure I didnt make a error in eating it. ThanksI'm 3-4 weeks pregnant, I just ate rigatoni pasta dish with grilled chicken. Is this safe to eat?
not at all.. Besides alcohol, smoking,too much shell fish or too much fish in general.(and thats alot of fish) there are not many restrictions generally when your pregnant..





Congratulations!I'm 3-4 weeks pregnant, I just ate rigatoni pasta dish with grilled chicken. Is this safe to eat?
WHAT A STUPID QUESTION! NEXT THING I'M GOING TO HEAR IS PEOPLE ASKING IF IT'S OK TO WALK WHILE PREGNANT.

Report Abuse

I'm 3-4 weeks pregnant, I just ate rigatoni pasta dish with grilled chicken. Is this safe to eat?
No not of course! I've read that meats and some types of pasta is very good for you so you don't have to worry! You can look in the back and read the ingredients and see if there is anything you ate that maybe your doctor told you not to eat.I'm 3-4 weeks pregnant, I just ate rigatoni pasta dish with grilled chicken. Is this safe to eat?
You got to be kidding me. No, it is not safe, you can only eat vitamin pills while pregnant. Just a question - how do you know you are 3 or 4 weeks pregnant, since pregnancy test can't even be done until you are 5 weeks?
As long as the food was properly cooked, you have nothing to worry about. Why are you concerned?

No comments:

Post a Comment