Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the zodiac sign that Taurus is romantically compatible with?

PLUS: does the love compatibility of one sign change constantly? or is it always constant?What is the zodiac sign that Taurus is romantically compatible with?
a taurus is mostly compatible with capricorns,cancers,virgos and scorpios
Scorpio would be the best. then comes cancer, virgo, capricorn, and pisces.



Sagittarius and taurus are an unconventional match but they go great together as long as taurus isn't boring and makes things interesting. Taurus looks up to sag. 50% good 50% bad with leo and taurus.What is the zodiac sign that Taurus is romantically compatible with?
Pisces, Scorpios, and Geminis.



I'm a Pisces, and I always get matched with Tauruses. And, I always see Geminis and Scorpios under Tauruses matches, too.
Im a LEO and i have been with my husband a TAURUS for 11 yrs.

I read that were not compatible but its been working.

We do bump heads once in a while but its usually all good.What is the zodiac sign that Taurus is romantically compatible with?
Taurus will go good with all earth signs. I guess CANCER is the best match.. But capricorn and taurus also go very well with Taurus..
taurus is compatible with virgo and capricorn.... which is earth element only good luck
I was born on the cusp of aries and taurus, I don't get along with anyone...
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment