Friday, January 27, 2012

What zodiac sign has the strongest persanality ?

answer proffessionaly please dont tell me .. oh gosh its taurus because im taurus and no one messes with me ..... anyways i personaly think scoripo has the strongest personality ive read all the horoscopes and this one is the strongest . what do u think ?What zodiac sign has the strongest persanality ?
my friends and I are all very much into the zodiac and all agree that scorpio may be the strongest personality.



everything i have read about the scorpio seems to say there are SO many sides to their personality.
Scorpio

Leo

Gemini

Taurus



Scorpio have so many different facets to their personality. They can be independant, demure, self effacing, charming, moody etc. Just depends on the side of the bed they wake up.

Geminis are like that as well. All geminis I know you dont mess with. They are stubborn in a sly sort of way.

Leos just are strong.. no matter what. They always get what they want.They refuse to listen to reason. They just talk over you.

Taurus is very like leo but they are listeners, but also very fixed.What zodiac sign has the strongest persanality ?
I wouldn't generalise eveyone just cas of their birthday, I mean I'm a scorpio but I don't think that I'm some of the things applied to them so tbh I just think it's the type of person. I don't really see why when you're born effects who you're going to be... unless it's someting to do with the temperature or something...
Leo's :)

They can be the ones you love, or the ones you absolutely despise!

They have strong judgements too which is definitely a sign of a strong personality.What zodiac sign has the strongest persanality ?
I think, Geminis do. but It also depends on the whole natal chart.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Definitely the fixed signs (Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, Aquarius)
According to chinese astrology I will go with the Ox
gemini, leo, taurus, and aquarius
Id say Scorpios

Taurus

Aquarius.......when you think about it.
Aries because they r good at leadership and also aggressive too.
aries, their really headstrong
Yes... us scorpios do have strong personalities, and we like to show that side of us ever now and again...
Fire signs
I was going to say Scorpio to..

They always seem to be dissecting and thinking too much and their pride and ego are actually real, not superficial haha.
I agree with Scorpio. And, the only mate to successfully handle a Scorpio is another Scorpio.
I said Taurus even before I opened this question.



[:



My best friend is Taurus.
aries or leo, they act so bossy and outgoing

No comments:

Post a Comment