Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best zodiac/compatible sign for a leo woman?

what is the best zodiac/compatible sign for a leo woman?for a romantic relationship?What is the best zodiac/compatible sign for a leo woman?
Sagittarius

Aquarius

Leo

Libra
Compatibility can't be based simply on a Sun sign alone. The entire chart needs to be looked at to determine compatibility; particularly the Venus signs.



Generally speaking, Leo is compatible with the other two Fire signs; Sagittarius and Aries. Leo can also be compatible with Gemini and Aquarius; Leo's opposite sign.



However, my best compatibility is with Earth signs (Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo) as I have a lot of Earth/Water in my chart.What is the best zodiac/compatible sign for a leo woman?
sagittarius because my mom is a sagittarius and my dad is leo and they are really very compatible.
it can also be leo but that all depends upon other stars placements in your kundli.What is the best zodiac/compatible sign for a leo woman?
Sagittarius
SAGITTARIUS hands down!
Aquarius.
I think its sagatarius but im not too sure though..



I want to find out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment