Monday, January 30, 2012

Which Zodiac sign are you the closest to and which Zodiac sign would you go out of your way to avoid?

Oh, please tell me you sun sign.Which Zodiac sign are you the closest to and which Zodiac sign would you go out of your way to avoid?
Closest to: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (all signs I have someone that I'm close to so I can't really pick one over the other)



Avoid: For me, it doesn't really matter about the sign, if I get a weird vibe towards them then I'll just ignore them.
im closest to my gemini, leo, taurus, aries and aquarius bffs %26lt;3

i will go out of my way to avoid libra, sag and pisces chicks who always start drama and act like they hate dramaWhich Zodiac sign are you the closest to and which Zodiac sign would you go out of your way to avoid?
I am closest to Gemini, Aquarius, and Scorpio...



I try to avoid Aries men and Sag ladies



Libra
Closest; Scorpio mainly then Sagittarius, Pisces, Capricorn, and Aquarius.
Least; Aries we are just so different.

CancerWhich Zodiac sign are you the closest to and which Zodiac sign would you go out of your way to avoid?
Closest to---Aquarius and cancer!! Likely to avoid--- Taurus and Scorpio!!
Closest to

Cancer

Leo

Aquarius

Sagittarius





Try to avoid

Taurus
Closest to Aries (husband) Cancer friend Virgo (not sure still friends or not)



Try to avoid Virgo friend but it isn't easy.
I'm cool with anyone who is calm and collected, so I avoid idiot Aquarians, and loud leos and Libras.
Closest to:

Libra

Cancer

Pisces

Capricorn

Virgo



Try to avoid:

Aquarius

Leo
Definitely closest to : Capricorns and other Virgos



Try to avoid:

Aries or Leos
Aww everyone loves a cancer....



Anyway id be the closest to a cancer



Avoid sags n virgos
I avoid every sign including mine! I'm not close to anyone and I prefer it this way!



Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment