Monday, January 30, 2012

What zodiac sun sign tends to be attracted to you? Overall, do you get along with them?

I'm an Aries on the cusp of Pisces. My rising sign, moon and mars are all in Taurus. Anyhow, for some strange reason i seem to always attract Capricorns, Virgos, and Scorpios the signs that i'm always at war with. (Maybe this is because my mother is a Capricorn and my father is a Virgo) To me, I'm most like an Aquarius.What zodiac sun sign tends to be attracted to you? Overall, do you get along with them?
I have an aries moon and a leo rising. I also have a venus in aquarius. But my sun is capricorn. I always attract libras, aries and gemmini's . I feel i can relate to them more than capricorns or any other earth signs.

What zodiac sun sign tends to be attracted to you? Overall, do you get along with them?
I'm Capricorn, I tend to attract Capricorns, Pices , Leos and Virgos...Dont care too much for Leo's though..too pig headed for my tastes..
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment