Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What should I do for my 21st B-Day?

My 21st BIRTHDAY is something major for me, because I'm a about to be a 21 yr old virgin that has never been drunk or high or did the night "club thing". I'm a Christian College Student on a budget. Last year I took myself on a mini shopping spree and went to Carrabas. Whatever I do, I kind of want to order my first glass of wine (but not go overboard)What should I do for my 21st B-Day?
yah u dont need to go nuts..why dont you take some of your friends with you out to a nice dinner, wear a nice outfit and eat,.maybe have a glass of wine or champagne..maybe go shopping also before dinner to find a cute outfitWhat should I do for my 21st B-Day?
Just because you're a Christian doesn't mean you can't do the whole drinking at 21 thing. You have you're values. You can dance and have fun at a club, have a couple drinks, tell guys you're not interested, and just celebrate you're first 21 years of life. I'm a Christian too and have a couple friends that didn't go out and celebrate their 21st and they to this day tell me they regretted it.
Yes, please don't do the 21 drink thing. It's a good way not to see your 22nd birthday.



How about doing something with 21 friends. Or one or two friends and do 21 of something, like ride a ferris wheel 21 times. Or plant 21 trees in a park (with permission of course). Or make a list of 21 things you have always wanted to try and sample them. That can be activities, food, one drink, a play, a new kind of music etc. Have your friends join you in your adventure.What should I do for my 21st B-Day?
agreeeddd: dont go overboarrddd, but come on now darrlinnnn.. you need to partay it uppp !

have you everr been to chii town? you should deff go to chicago ..if possible! ; ) lots of shoppingg and eat dinner at the john hancock -oh now i'm jealouss.



%26lt;3
I'd say: Get your friends, go to a Night Club, and get as drunk as possible before the fun is over.



If you want to be good: Don't party. Feast instead or do nothing like the lazy bum you are.What should I do for my 21st B-Day?
Im sure you will think of something!! Have a good one !
slumber party at the church?

No comments:

Post a Comment