Monday, January 30, 2012

What are you and your partner's zodiac signs in your happiest and healthiest relationship?

Did you defy the odds of your compatibility or were the signs right on point? If you defied the odds, what was the main thing that made it work, and was there complete loyalty on both ends?What are you and your partner's zodiac signs in your happiest and healthiest relationship?
Good morning girl :)



Cancer for me, and Libra. I need the balance that only a true Libra

can bring. Plus since I tend to hide out in my shell, the Libra also

brings out my social side.



Best thing to ever happen to me.
Our zodiac signs aren't that compatible. She's a Capricorn and I'm a Gemini but it involves much more than that. I''m a numerologist on the side and we have 4 out of 6 numbers in common. We also very much enjoy each others company and our sense of humor, and yes, loyalty is solid on both ends. Evey relationship takes work and it's important to do work on yourself. The most important part is we share the same values. You can be perfectly matched in astrology but if you have differences if values it will never work out no matter how hard you try or like each other. For example: If the man is reckless with his money and she is incredibly responsible then that will put a wedge in the relationship and will soon start to fall apart. Another big factor is making assumptions about the other with out checking them out. This creates huge power struggles and destroys relationships. I'm in the best and healthiest relationship of my life due in part because we did the work that was necessrary.

When I do a reading for a client I also add two other very important factors. Your Moon Sign and your Chinese Animal Sign. We match up well with each of those. Go to www.cafeastrology.com. It has all of this in there. Good luck.What are you and your partner's zodiac signs in your happiest and healthiest relationship?
I am a Leo and he is a Aquarius.
Leo

Cancer

Aries



All have been very good to me.What are you and your partner's zodiac signs in your happiest and healthiest relationship?
I'm in a happy and healthy relationship now with a Scorpio. I'm a Capricorn. Scorpios and Capricorns are meant to get along. Earth + Water. Capricorn has similar traits from Scorpio. Eg. Jealousy, possessiveness, ambition, loyalty. Those two signs understand each other and both value trust a lot.



The main thing that makes it work is our loyalty to each other. It's mostly a fair relationship, although sometimes he does sacrifice more things so i can be happy instead of chucking a jealous fit all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment