Monday, January 30, 2012

A pisces is the most loved and most hated of the zodiac hands down?

It seems when it comes to us we never get a well balanced opinion about us as pisces, i feel it's because we have all the traits of the other 11 signs in the zodiac so yeah in a way were all the other 11 signs roled in one giving us all the best traits and the worst traits. Plus i want to say this, how is it that were the spineless cowards who can't do anything for ourselves who are unreliable and s*** when were the ones everone comes 2 for all their problemsA pisces is the most loved and most hated of the zodiac hands down?
The answer is never simple when you're a Pisces. All I know for sure is that people don't like what they can't understand, and Pisces individuals are incredibly hard to understand because they're so multifaceted. We're a threat to people precisely because we're unintelligible. This is the only defense mechanism Pisces have though.



Pisces really do have hearts of gold and receive their greatest satisfaction from helping others. Unfortunately, people are constantly manipulating us and taking advantage of our good nature, so we protect ourselves by being difficult to pin down. Once people stop taking advantage of us, we'll stop being unreliable.



Until that day comes though, expect Pisces to be confusing as all hell.
I think fire signs just hate water signs but the people who are less judgemental and openminded(water signs) can relate with us and apprieciate us as good people who don't see the world as the media makes the world to be. We see past the books cover and fire signs don't do that, usually.

Report Abuse

A pisces is the most loved and most hated of the zodiac hands down?
no one cares.
well, not all pisces are the way that you described....for instance my two pisces friends are definitely not spineless cowards...they are very out going and crave attention 24/7 and I would never go to them if I had any problems because they are not very understanding+a bit selfish and sometimes lack the ability to listen to anyone talk but themselves ....so you're generalizing like everyone else does about zodiacs...just like Libras are described as social and flirty....well I'm a Libra and I'm shy and antisocial....

people are different...A pisces is the most loved and most hated of the zodiac hands down?
No LEOS are!!!! lol
im a female capricorn andi dont get along with female pisces i think they are a bit weird and dullllllllllllllllllllll
That's just generalization. All the 12 signs of the Zodiac have their own Good %26amp; Bad qualities. No one sign is Perfect! Pisces cannot be ruled out as just good or just bad.
Really I don't care about them. I can't hate them, but in general i find them boring, clingy, needy, over sensitive.



Aquarius here :P
I don't know about the other Pisces but my Pisces grandmother is definitely not a spineless coward(at 85 years old she still prefers to travel alone and is not afraid of doing things by herself..she's independent and strong minded!)and i really love her^^ even if when it comes to my issues,i don't know if i'll go to her for help.. i would rather talk to her more about herself and her experiences.



And honestly,I think we Leos are the hated sign(well,according to this website at least)really, i see plenty of negative stuff about us here lol
well i wonder if you people also think Albert Einstein's dull?
I wanna know why people are make a general opinon on all pisces. what if u have a baby and they're a pisces, you're gonna feel real stupid talking bout how they're so blah! any way like you said love me or hate me!!
I have heard that before too.

But I agree that Leos are of the most hated.

Personally I love them! one of my best friends is a Leo and he'll listen and be very chill about stuff and I love that when on the contrary me as a Pisces I'll know how to advice anyone but myself. and all Pisces I've met are like that.

One of my best friends who is a Pisces as well (we're only a day apart!) and I share so much stuff in common it's freaky! We'll even be thinking the same thing and finish eacother's sentences. But, she's really outgoing and proud and I'm not as much.

So there you go, not all are the same.

2 comments:

  1. It depends on the chart. Im a Pisces woman and Im strong willed, independent ,a bad temper , sensitive to certain things, a homebody or likes to be in nature. Loves animals. Dislikes most people . Im very opinionated and honest, moody and chill but intense and hyper emotional depends on my mood. I think all signs got good and bad. There's really not a sign I don't like. I look at the good qualites and bad qualities. Sometimes I don't like Capricorn, too closed-minded, controlling and stupidly cold and mean sometimes, makes no sense, spends too much time in dull reality to the point of self deprivation!!! They need more fun and love. Also I will add that they need to be more expressive. It will feel great to let out pent up feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Leos quite fascinating mainly based on my brother being a Leo and my being a Pisces. I find my lil brother quite brilliant. He has these HUGE dreams and he's going to go get it, he don't care how you feel. My whole family thinks he's weird and are always on edge when convos come up about him. I just see him as doing what he has to do to focus on his dreams. Very inspiring. An entrepreneur? I'm a Pisces and honestly I don't think I could handle being under pressure like that. So I just say kuddos to him ����

    ReplyDelete