Monday, February 13, 2012

Why do people generally find the Earth signs the least interesting of the zodiac?

in last poll, most all of the people said Earth signs were.



why is this in your opinion??



which signs besides Earth sign would you find the next least interesting and why?



Why do people generally find the Earth signs the least interesting of the zodiac?
Because they don't necessarily see there is a much more complex side to them. They see them as calm, stable and therefore boring.


ahahah thats the funniest thing ever. I know sooo many earth signs and they are the least least interesting. AHAHA... oh my.. i guess they dont open up the the signs cause they kinda are shy at first but as the mood lightens watch out ! :PWhy do people generally find the Earth signs the least interesting of the zodiac?
The Taurus, Virgo %26amp; Capricorn sign people tend to be very pragmatic and down-to-earth, and both characteristics can be very annoying sometimes.
I find earth the least interesting of all the signs

But then again I have a strong amount of fire in my birth chart.

Umm.. I don't think the other signs are really not interesting. Why do people generally find the Earth signs the least interesting of the zodiac?
Because Earth signs are workaholics presumably and stable. Their personalities are like rocks. That probably explains why no one wants to befriend me in reality because I have a Taurus ascendant. =T
I like earth signs more than Air signs.Because air signs lack emotion and they r very detached and cold, unlike virgo or Taurus.
I personally like the earth signs.
i like earth signs thay are layed back.
they obviously haven't met any aquarius, leos, or aries.
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment