Thursday, February 16, 2012

Do you agree with the description of your zodiac?

Mine is surprisingly accurate, and no Im not being gullible.Do you agree with the description of your zodiac?
same here. i read mine last night and i was like, this explains so MUCH.

I'm an aries by the way.
I'm a Cancerian, and Cancerians don't believe in Astrology.
However, the part where it says I am an extraordinary person who is extremely intelligent, sensitive, caring, creative, and humble seems to be pretty accurate.Do you agree with the description of your zodiac?
Somewhat. I'm a Scorpio. I tend to be passionate, I like to be in control of my destiny, aggressive when i want something and a get feeling from others. Those are Scorpio characteristics. BUT I'm not moody or vengeful.
Im a Leo, and im suppost to be the leader; the king of the jungle, but im more of the layback kind of guy.Do you agree with the description of your zodiac?
I agree more with my numerology ... I got one specially designed for me... It was the scariest **** ever.. Because it was unbelievably accurate . But completely amazing :)
No, they say Virgos are organized, workaholic neat freaks who basically have no life. lmao I couldn't be much further off from that description.
I don't follow zodiac sign therefore I don't know mine.
I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.
I agree mostly with my Leo traits. The only two things I don't agree with is I'm not arrogant and I don't like being the center of attention.
I don't think it's gullibility, I think they're just so generic that it could apply to anyone.
Yes it's quite accurate 
i dont know what the description of my zodiac is.
yes, capricorn
I don't follow zodiac signs. God gave us dominion over animals.
Not always.
not sure. never really read mine. i believe ima libra
Yes, I do.
No I am no water boy.
yes, very much so
no
yeah
I actually do. Leo's traits...fit me well
  • walkie talkie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment