Thursday, February 16, 2012

WHAT ZODIAC SIGN IS THE BEST SIGN TO GET ADVICE FROM?

I am Aquarian. Most people I know come to me for advice. So I thought that was kinda nice. I would get advice from a Capricorn, Sometimes a Virgo, and would be open to here what a Cancer would have to say, I can always feel comfortable in getting advice from Aquarian. Maybe I am bias though. WHAT ZODIAC SIGN IS THE BEST SIGN TO GET ADVICE FROM?WHAT ZODIAC SIGN IS THE BEST SIGN TO GET ADVICE FROM?
if one wants unbiased advice then I think Aquarius is best as they are emotionally detached and highest analytical abilities out of the whole zodiac , librans can also be good but I think they can be wishy washy as they are very delayed when come to decision and also they are not detached like aquarians , so for the best advise aqua is best...
guess that depends on your personality.



so you ask; "theres this person who is really mean and i didn't do anything!"



aries friend says; "who!? let's go kick him/her in the ****!"



you wouldn't like that.



or you ask; "my bf/gf cheated on me but she/he is really sorry what should i do"



earths being statisticians and practical; "if he/she cheat you once he will most probably do it again"



most of the time we ask questions to those who will give us the answer we would like.WHAT ZODIAC SIGN IS THE BEST SIGN TO GET ADVICE FROM?
From my experience, Cancers. The rest couldn't care less (just my friends maybe). I am not trying to be vain but many of friends come to me when they have problems too. I don't go around telling everyone, I can be trusted. I do think it has a lot to do with one's character. Who cares about signs when you are the best counselor around? :)



Sun in Gemini

Moon in Leo

Mars/Mercury in Taurus

Venus in Gemini

Scorpio Rising
Yup, Taurus! They are amazing listeners and they always give you really wisely explained answers, sometimes even tactics...they put themselves in your position and search for the best possible solution along with you unlike a lot of people who will just tell you something like: Oh, I know what you mean, or just forget about him/her (in case you ask for love advice) etc. You will never ever hear from a Taurus something like that.WHAT ZODIAC SIGN IS THE BEST SIGN TO GET ADVICE FROM?
I guess it would be pisces, since they are considered the wisest of the zodiac signs etc (noy because i am one honsetly). I would give advice to many people who asked me for it.

I always get advice from my aries mom and aunt, their advices are irreplacable, and from my scorpio sister.
Tauruses. Not to sound conceited or anything but I'm a Taurus myself and everyone always seems to come to me for advise or to help them figure out a solution for whatever they need help with.
Gemini's because theyre caring and understanding and have exsperience through allthat stuff.....and also have great answers
Taurus definitely.. they are born counsellors, great at advice,problems.... a good talker
I find that Cancers give me good advice. They just have an intuition about people.
Virgo hands down.
Capricorns. Virgos are just stereotypes.... It depends really on the person's birthchart. Not a single sign is the same.
Cancer baby... you will never go wrong with them.
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment