Monday, February 13, 2012

What zodiac signs do you feel most/least comfortable around?

And what is your sign?What zodiac signs do you feel most/least comfortable around?
As a taurus, probably most around another taurus, or cancer and gemini

and least around a leo I think
I feel most comfortable around a sagittarius. I think its because my sun sign is leo and my moon sign is sagittarius. but anyways, two of my best friends are both sagittarius' and I can talk to them about ANYTHING and i can just be myself around them. They are like my sisters, we are inseparable! lol



i probably feel least comfortable around a cancer because (the ones I know at least) they always seem moody or grumpy.. but i don't know any cancers very well so i can't really judge lolWhat zodiac signs do you feel most/least comfortable around?
comfortable with: aries, taurus, gemini, cancer, virgo, capricorn, aquarius.

uncomfortable around: leo, sag, scorpio, pisces,libra
Most: Virgos (3rd decan virgos are hot) I'm blushing just talking about how cute they are hehe..
Least:Sagittarius, cancer,pisces

Gemini/cancer moonWhat zodiac signs do you feel most/least comfortable around?
Most: pisces, virgo , capricorn, aquarius, taurus. Least: aries leo gemini scorpios (intimidatin )
Most:libras,cancer,capricorn,aquarius,le鈥?least:virgo,scorpios will go off lol,sag
most: taurus, cancer, aquarius

least: scorpio, aries, sagittarius
I love being in the company of Capricorns and Virgos. :) Sagittarius frightens me a bit.
most Aquarius least Pisces

im a scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment