Monday, February 13, 2012

Do you guys really believe in the 13th zodiac sign?

Do you guys really believe in the 13 zodiac sign? I heard about this new sign today Ophiuchus or something because all the kids in my school were talking about it, most were about how their not changing their zodiac sign no matter what. But is the world actually going to embrace this new sign its just seems so out of place, the zodiac signs have been the same for years and most of them describe the people accurately at least the people I know why change them and are they going to change again?..what do you think about this?Do you guys really believe in the 13th zodiac sign?
Yes It's true because it was PROVEN!



cuz 2012 will bring in a new age of the Zodiac!!!
1. There has always been Ophichus in the sky - constellation

he's nothing new.

Astronomers and Astrologers have known about him for like centuries



2. There are two different typs of astrology - Tropical which is going by season and highly used by most western astrologers and Sidereal which goes by the alignment of the stars and mostly used by teh Eastern Astrologers.

This whole 13th zodiac change does not affect Tropical which is what a majority of us use.

But it does affect you if you are a follower of sidereal astrology



3. This is most probably a fad that will blow over.

I would advices you to read up more about it and encourage kids in your school to do more.Do you guys really believe in the 13th zodiac sign?
I don't take it seriously, i don't care what any astrologist says or thinks. After so many years, even before our time and our relatives time, the original 12 signs have been around. I don't think it can change that fast. I don't even understand all of this. Supposedly i really am a Virgo instead of a Libra. I am 100% Libra and so is my mom lol. My bf is a Cancer, but idk what he is according to this whole new zodiac mess. He is a Cancer to me and everyone else who knows him lol.
Nope! I don't believe in it! these are the original signs.. and they will stay this way:

Aries - March 21 - April 20

Taurus - April 21 - May 21

Gemini - May 22 - June 21

Cancer - June 22 - July 22

Leo - July 23 -August 21

Virgo - August 22 - September 23

Libra - September 24 - October 23

Scorpio - October 24 - November 22

Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22

Capricorn - December 23 - January 20

Aquarius - January 21 - February 19

Pisces - February 20- March 20Do you guys really believe in the 13th zodiac sign?
just got a $949.95 Dell laptop?

I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop?

I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to GoWinBids.com

Isn't it annoying?
no, never. it's bologna



http://www.tarot.com/articles/astrology/鈥?/a>
dunno but I don't want to change, I loved being a Sagittarian! I loved being a good-natured happy old half man half horse shooting an arrow! I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment