Thursday, February 16, 2012

Anyone believe that zodiac signs can sum up certain characteristics of ones behavior?

If so tell me what your sign is and the traits that you have according to that sign..Anyone believe that zodiac signs can sum up certain characteristics of ones behavior?
first of all, there is no way to sum up an entire person to a stereotype. On the other hand, Astrology seems very accurate to me in pointing out specific characteristics of a person, and how they interact with others. Of course, even two people of the same sign with the same characteristic can display it in different, sometimes contradictory ways. Basically, the only way to really get to know someone is to get to know them, not just look at their birthday.Anyone believe that zodiac signs can sum up certain characteristics of ones behavior?
Hi Cici, I'm Rogue. I am a Scorpio (nov.10) and I have many of the traits that are attributed to my birth sign. I do not make friends easily but am EXTREAMLY loyal to the few that I do have. I tend to have an explosive temper when pushed to far but it is aimed at the person I am angry with and tends to be over quickly. I can vent my anger at the object and can turn to someone not involved who walks up and smile, say "Good morning!" then turn right back to whom I am angry with and resume my angry tirade! I can just as quickly forgive if they apologize or explain my misunderstanding. I am also vengefull if someone harms (or wrongs!) me, someone or something that I care deeply about. Vengence is a dish best served cold! I despise hypocrits and false friends. I love the color red (most shades) and have an intense interest in SEX! Everyone that I've talked to seems to basically have traits characteristic to their sign. Where people misunderstand is that no one has all of the traits (good or bad) of their sign but a combination of major ones accociated with it. Many factors influance it including being born on or close to the cusp, which gives them traits of both signs. However one is usually more dominant. There are quite a few sources that list the traits for each sign. My personal favorite is: Scorpio (year) Super Horoscope by Charter Books. Mine is from 1988 but I still use it as a referance once in a while. It gives an explination of the planets influances, moon tables, traits, how to approximate your rising sign, major charactristics of all the signs, most compatible signs, and a wealth of other information associated with the subject. It is a large paperback. You might want to look into a more current year however! LOL!! I hope this helps answer your question. Sorry its so long- winded! Blessed Be! Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment