Thursday, February 16, 2012

What are the pros and cons of dating certain zodiac signs?

I prefer personal experiences if you have them.What are the pros and cons of dating certain zodiac signs?
Hey duey =] I'm going to give you personal experience on each sign I dated:



Aries - So fun to be with, really protective, always sarcastic and fun and just really darn cute and sexy ! %26lt;3 6/10



Pros:- Fun, Hot, Loving, Protective and always takes me places ;p sex was definitely great !!!

Cons:- Too brash, hurts me a lot ! Doesn't necessarily get me, not emotionally supportive just fun all the time



Taurus - Loved him ! He took good care of me and understood me perfectly we got along amazingly and the sex was really good ! 9/10 for me %26lt;3



Pros:- Loving, Passionate, Sexy, Understanding and simply Gorgeous =]

Cons:- Sometimes gets Jealous but I don't mind it shows how much he cares for me, we broke up because he had to move to a completely new country, I kissed him goodbye and that was it :(



Leo - Dated three of them two were a fling and one was a hunky hunk ~~!! It's true they reeeally like to show off :S he always wears polo t-shirts and always brags about how he kicked a** in football 3/10



Pros:- Caring, Protective

Cons:- ALOT ! Haven't had sex with him...



Virgo - Really sexy and quiet, doesn't show much affection, he's in school with us and he's popular but a loner at the same time, dated him a couple of times, it was nice but a bit boring since I spoke the most..7/10



Pros:- Loving, kind, sexy, adorable, try's to be funny ;p the sex was good though...

Cons:- Lies too much which was the reason I broke up with him, too quiet which can be boring, doesn't have much to tell...



Libra - Handsome, Charming, sexy, adorable %26lt;3 I loved him so much !! But always prefers his friends over me and I'm the one who calls the most, it lasted two weeks because I felt he was too distant 5/10



Pros:- Charming, gorgeous, sexy, neat, fun haven't had sex...

Cons:- Distant, outspoken, doesn't understand me and not there when I need him...



Scorpio - Him and the Taurus guy are equals...he understands me like no other and it's true we have that psychic bond, really sexy, amazing in bed !! Protective and jealous 9/10 %26lt;3



Pros:- Amazing, sexy, have intense eyes %26lt;3, protective and we can talk for two hours straight !!

Cons:- Currently in a relationship with him, his name is Jason and we'll see where it goes from here ;p my cousin introduced us..



Capricorn - Dated him he's in school with us and it's like on and off with him, sometimes he gets me sometimes I hate his guts !! He likes to brag with his friends and he really broke my heart I'd say its a 4/10



Pros:- Talkative, Understanding, Handsome, the sex was lovely...

Cons:- Hot n Cold, we broke up because he used me to get to my best friend and he's the only one that I actually cried over, he was such a jerk !!



Aquarius - My sudden ex. we broke up like 2 months ago, he was absolutely amazing !! He had it all, caring, really nice, friendly, understanding, sexy, amazing in bed but he just had to sleep with someone else, couldn't really blame him his chart was full of gemini in it, venus, mars, rising, fun while it lasted..7/10



Pros:- Nice, friendly, Caring, understanding..

Cons:- Unfaithful..



These are the guys I dated =] Hopefully this Scorpio won't hold a knife behind his back %26lt;3
These are all personal expriences



Taurus: very possesive, controlling(but not manipulative) they give a lot ofsecurity and stability (me being a virgo, this is a definite plus) they can get jealous, but they are very romantic when they are in love



Cancer: they are loving but have a lot of mood swings (this type isnt for me)



Pisces: Very, very emotional, sensitive, pessimistic, but they are amazing lovers and are very affectionate and will give you theyre all



Saggitarius: they are fun, the ones i knew and the one i was with was very jealous and always wanted to be 'the man' at all times. he is very romantic but not the emotional type, but he does give his girl everything she wants



Aquarius: for me it was perfect, he was loving, gave me freedom, wasnt possessive or jealous, has a sense of stability and is also a free spirit, can be stubborn, when they fall in love with the right person, that person can be considered to be very lucky. for me, it was a great relationship



Scorpio: This one kind of played games, but i guess its because it was an immature relationship



Leo: Big cheater, but when he is in love, he is very generous and fun to be with.What are the pros and cons of dating certain zodiac signs?
i really dont think it matters if u really like the person and they like you you can work out any problems that you may have in a civial manner
there is no wrong or right answer for this. but its really more so who u are and the type of person you get along with.What are the pros and cons of dating certain zodiac signs?
it's all pink on the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment