Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why is everyone today talking about the new Zodiac sign?

Was there something in the news i missed, Or is this just another sociological example of herd mentality?Why is everyone today talking about the new Zodiac sign?
I don't care what anyone says I am a Virgo through and through.
Some have trouble with the 12 signs and now we have 12. More confusion to the non-believers. I'll stick to the 12 signs for now.



AriesWhy is everyone today talking about the new Zodiac sign?
well i see that it's trending on yahoo search. i think it was on the news, but that doesn't mean it's not about herd mentality.
I've always been a Leo now suddenly your personality changes for the planet or some **** so now just move above (I became a Cancer) If you dont want to, then don't. Astrology is fake so i dont even careWhy is everyone today talking about the new Zodiac sign?
second one.
2nd one... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment