Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I UNBLOCK images on GOOGLE CHROME?

I right clicked an image on deviantart and blocked it because I didn't wanna see it, but it blocked all images on there. Now I don't know how to unblock it. I looked at tips on google, but there was nothing on google chrome. Mines an updated version.How do I UNBLOCK images on GOOGLE CHROME?
You blocked all images on all sites, or did you just block images on that particular site?



You can change the setting by clicking on the wrench icon in the top right corner, then select options. Once there select "under the hood", then in the privacy category click on content settings. Now click on "show all images" in the images category.



If that doesn't work, click on the manage exceptions button right under "show all images"...see if your site is listed there.



Hope that helps.
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment