Monday, February 13, 2012

What zodiac sign are you and what sign/s do you find to be the most attractive?

And why do you find yourself attracted to them?What zodiac sign are you and what sign/s do you find to be the most attractive?
i`m a pisces and i`m attracted to aries...tk
I'm attracted to Fire signs like Aries and Sagittarius because they are always cheery and never down and they make me laugh i like any guy who makes me laugh, it's a turn on.



I like Libra cos they are attractive and intelligent and assertive and it makes me feel i should be certain about my life as well. They are funny and sarcastic too.



Scorpios guys i find them attractive but they put me off by their arrogance and showing off, it's like for me saying "I don't care". They are controlling and possessive and i can't stand that in a person.



Taurus guy i can relate to them a lot cos we got a lot in common and share things together and i like their humour and dark features..What zodiac sign are you and what sign/s do you find to be the most attractive?
Aquarius here :) And I for some rerason find virgos, libras, and leo's very attractive haha...i have no idea why...the libras just have this kind of charm to them and most of them are really goodlooking :D leo's have this confident air about them, and that's something I like...plus they always look great too haha...and honestly i don't know why i like virgo's haha...fun question!
I am a leo, and I find taurus men very attractive the most. Why is because they usually seem like they are well grounded stern, and low key. I also see tend to get a lot of respect from others. I also like libra men they tend to be cute, but really only taurus men. It's just something about those stares they give their eyesWhat zodiac sign are you and what sign/s do you find to be the most attractive?
Scorpios for first instance but long relationship with them is hard for me.

Sagittarius makes me happy and laugh but i just can't stand their jokes and preaches always.

Aquarius is a good match but sometimes too "slippery" and far from earth.

Aries is energetic as i am, furious and not boring but their ego is sometimes too much for me.



I'm Sun Cap (sun is our ego, self esteem, life's "theme" and how we see our selves), Venus Aquarius (venus is our romantic side, joys, friends, feminine expression, art) Moon Scorpio (moon is our emotional scene, reactions).
I'mma a scorpio and I'm attracted to Libras,Virgos, and Cancer. I like Libras because they're fun and quite peaceful. Virgos because they have wonderful intellect and their seemingly innocence really turns me on, and Cancer because they're also deep and emotional like me. :)
Well, I'd have to say Sagittarius and Aquarius. I don't know why, I'm just attracted to them. Though if someone has hazel eyes, it doesn't matter what sign they are I am automatically attracted to them. xD
I'm a Libra.



I'm attracted to Virgos, Arieses, and Aquariuses.



Some Virgos, I'm not sure why. Arieses well opposites attract, and Aquariuses their wild sides
I'm Taurus.................I like another Taurus people for we are very good ones.



Scorpios for their determination.passionate nature.

Virgo for perfection,

Capricorn for discipline(which i lackO-O)

Aries for fearlessness.
i am aquarius and I find libra,aries and aquarius men attractive

libra because they are very nice and sweet

aries because they are hott=)

aquarius because idk but I find them attractive
im a cancer girl i always find scorpios guys attractive to me their eyes are amazing their boldness i always find myself dating scorpios guys but, unfortunately it's hasn't worked out with any them yet!!!!!!!!!
I am a Leo and I find Aquarius men, Libra, Gemini and Sagittarius most attractive.
I'm in libra . the sign I find attractive is libra too and the reason why is because I think everything needs balance.
im a Virgo and i find scorpios attractive, i think they are just naturally attractive. Their sparkling eyes attract me.
I'm a Pisces



I'm mostly attracted to:

Scorpio

Leo

Virgo
I'm a Saggi and find Capricorn females attractive.
I'm a Capricorn. I find scorpio most attractive
im a cancer and i find taurus sag and libra attractive.
I am A Taurean...



N i find scorpios attractive...

No reason..

even Libras
I' am a Leo



And i can't find everyone attractive doesn't really matter what his/her star sign is.
I'm a Cancer and love Libra's Leo's and Aries

They all make me feel very loved and needed.
I'm a Taurus, and I find Libra women to be so attractive.
I'm a Pisces

and I find Taurus to be very attractive - don't know why.. maybe because they're very laid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment