Monday, February 13, 2012

Which is the most overrated sign of zodiac?

Like you get to read a description saying -------- sign is incredible but in reality they are nothing great.Which is the most overrated sign of zodiac?
leo and scorpio.
From what I have read most astrologers give ALL signs the equal amount of positives and negatives. One sign might be great at one thing but horrible at another thing. I was raised by an Aquarian like yourself and she was is a good mother. But we don't always get along well. I'm a Scorpio and I'm a totally different parent than she is. Some aspects of parenting she is better at and some I'm better at..Which is the most overrated sign of zodiac?
Haha sorry to say it, since you're one an all.. but I think aquarius. They just seem very bland and unoriginal, even though that's like the opposite of what they are supposed to be. I can never point out an aquarius influenced person like I can with other signs. Like when someone tells me that they're an aquarius, I'm totally surprised because they are usually nothing like a description of an aquarius. They are all just kinda... dull. I don't get them. Maybe I've just met some bad aquarians haha. But yeah, that's my opinion.
Well, most of them. However, I always read that Leo are very energetic and enthusiastic and always with positive energy. I've met a few Leo girls that are all like that but for themselves and if you are near they make you feel as if you were worthless (not intentionally) ha ha so it's not like you always get good vibes from them, they take them out from you. So I try not to listen to their vain talk...I think some can be very childish =)Which is the most overrated sign of zodiac?
Scorpios Suns and Libras



Scorpios are supposed to be all "mysterious" and "deep" but most of them are all shallow and superficial and loud and obnoxious and they need to put a lid on that ego of theirs, which is even bigger than Leos.



Libras are supposed to be classy and all, but most I've know were desperate and a little slutty.
LEO
yeah most aqaurius people like to do stuff thats fun "but typical"

ie boats, sailing, stripclubs

but theyre actualy boring and normal
Scorpios.They seem conceited to me..
Capricorn

Gemini
scorpio, virgo
aries
I'll have to say Libra and Scorpio.
Gemini...or at least I've had really bad experiences with them.
Cancer.....it's scary...(skin, blood, breast..etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment