Monday, February 13, 2012

What zodiac sign have you had the most unpleasant experience with?

Also what is your signWhat zodiac sign have you had the most unpleasant experience with?
I've had the worst experience with a Pisces, my ex. He wasn't the most driven of people and he was very emotional. He was also very reclusive and tempermental, and I think the temperament just came from something else in his chart. We just did not get along at all. We got along in the beginning just fine, but after a couple years, we learned that we were just two different people with two different lives and it couldn't be fixed.
Males- Pisces. I love them and I hate them but the men drive me insane with their decisiveness. They are very lazy and always want the easy way out. Also they expect you to drop everything for them when they decide they want to be with you. Even if it's YEARS later and you have moved on happily. I can go on.. but I won't. I will just say it's very love/hate with me and them.



But they are not my least fave sign by a long shot. I still have love for Pisces. But you asked what was the most unpleasant experience. :)What zodiac sign have you had the most unpleasant experience with?
Definitely my pisces ex, he brought my hopes up for something we had going great for us and then out of the blue decides to shatter my heart and never speak to me again, not even to be just friends.
Aries..have been worst for me . But libras are also strange personalities. I've met a few, and my brother is one, and I just don't understand what makes him tickWhat zodiac sign have you had the most unpleasant experience with?
Scorpio because their nasty attitude



Overall i get along with most signs very well Especially Virgo's and Libra's for some odd reason.
I've met a few Capricorns that have been kind of mean and I dated a Gemini who married someone else behind my back. He was a jerk, but most Geminis are great.
Cancer - but I still love them, they seem to be really popular a lot of them and fun to be around, I love cancers just one cancer made my life hell and I could never forgive her.





Pisces
Leo- He is my ex. It was a tumultuous relationship.



Scorpio



What is your sign? :)
gemini. if she would've had it her way it would've been a cat fight lol
i've had bad experiences with aquarius!
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment