Monday, February 20, 2012

What should I update to? Firefox 3.5, Google chrome or Internet explorer 8?

I've got to update, and I've been given these three choices but I don't know what one to choose.

I quite like the multiple internet window tabs at the top of the screen that only show as one program on the toolbar (does that make sense?) what one offers that feature/ what one's the best?What should I update to? Firefox 3.5, Google chrome or Internet explorer 8?
chrome offers the multiple tabs option and is really easy to use, it's a lot simpler than either IE or firefox and I have found it to be much faster and less prone to problems/viruses, go for it!!
I personally use Firefox 3.5, it is really good. It has tabs, customizable, able to remove browsing history automatically, and more. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I have use Chrome And IE 8, but I always preferred to use FireFox 3.5What should I update to? Firefox 3.5, Google chrome or Internet explorer 8?
I use Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. Some things work with one and not the other. Explorer crashed so often I dumped it all together. I have notices YA often crashes with Firefox, but not with Chrome or Safari.
keep IE for windows updates

use fire fox 3.5 as main browser, get add ons for it.

i use wot, adblock plus and ricks easy list, better privacy, and long url expander, google preview. and a couple others,

ff also has some cool theme, i use the oskar theme.What should I update to? Firefox 3.5, Google chrome or Internet explorer 8?
i'd say firefox, i got IE 8 and alot of older websites dont support the new web page layout thing, so it takes a while to load the pages and then you have to turn on compatability view and let it reload
I'd say either internet explorer or firefox. basically the same thing. You're talking about tabs in the windows. firefox and explorer both have that. **** chrome
internet explorer 8...firefox messed up one of my computers..so i dont recommend it
Chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment