Thursday, February 16, 2012

I love my zodiac countertops, hate my cabinets, can I fit new cabinets over the old lower ones?

How would this be done? THANKSI love my zodiac countertops, hate my cabinets, can I fit new cabinets over the old lower ones?
You can re-stain them if you don't like the stain. You can do that yourself. Just buy a shade of stain and apply it with a regular paintbrush!!!I love my zodiac countertops, hate my cabinets, can I fit new cabinets over the old lower ones?
No need for all new cabinets..You can just paint and get new cabinet doors.. Home stores like Home Depot will do any type of refacing job that you want!I love my zodiac countertops, hate my cabinets, can I fit new cabinets over the old lower ones?
you can have them refinished

and/ or get new doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment