Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's your zodiac sign and do you play an instrument?

I play piano, drums and guitar. I'm a Taurus. My brother plays piano, bass and guitar and he's a Gemini. So yeah just wondering.What's your zodiac sign and do you play an instrument?
Taurus, I play guitar and piano, I used to play the violin too but I don't anymore. I also sing.
i am a scorpio sun and i would like to play piano and guitar, but i feel like i'm to old to learn it :D

but i am usually more interested in more uncommon instruments, such as ocarina, theremin or pan flute :)



please answer my astrology question too, it's about aspects:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What's your zodiac sign and do you play an instrument?
im sagitarius, and i play guitar , flute and abit of piano :)
I'm an aquarius and I used to play saxophone, but now I mostly play guitar.What's your zodiac sign and do you play an instrument?
I'm Aries, and I'm playing the piano. But I'm a beginner at the minute.
I'm a Pisces

I've played piano, clarinet, and drums.
I play the drum kit and I'm starting saxophone lessons soon. I used to play the clarinet but I quit :)

I'm a Taurus too :)
Scorpio. I play mostly rhythm guitar, scream (metal music). I've played, clarinet and recorder in previous years.
I play guitar, piano, and bass. I can sing if I have to as well. I just don't like to haha.
sadly no =( i wanna play the drums and be like rockstar.......x___x like that will ever happen but imma sagittarius!
sagittarius. don't play anything, but would love to learn ukulele :)
Sagittarius. The only instrument I play is a bong!!
My sign is [censored]
cancer.
I play drums and bass guitar. I'm a Capricorn =]
I don't care.

Yeah.
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment