Thursday, February 16, 2012

What would each zodiac sign do if they found out they were getting arrested?

i honestly dont know where I come up with most of these questions xD probably cuz of my Leo rising or somethin... but I'm incredibly bored, and I thought this question would have some funny answers xD. So, have fun and be creative (:|||I'm not really creative, but let me try





Aries- "WTF do you mean I'm getting arrested?", punches officer and starts running until he's shot down.


Taurus- While in the police car, "Officer, can I have one of your donuts please?"


Gemini- "I swear it wasn't me officer. It was my twin Mr. Ferguson. I should have never let him come out."


Cancer- "What do you mean I killed this person? I was at the hospital visiting my mom who's on her deathbed. She's been sleeping and I just got a call she woke up now. Please officer, let me visit her before she dies". Cancer gets free pass


Leo- "I didn't kill this person! You can't arrest me!!" See's a group of people admiring. "I sure killed him! That's what happen's when you mess with the big, bad Leo".


Virgo- "Technically, you can't arrest me because you have no actual proof. You can use probable cause to search me, BUT you can't arrest me."


Libra- "Jail is not a good look for me!"


Scorpio- Let's himself get arrested, while thinking of a way to get revenge on the officer. While driving, officer crashes, both cops are knocked unconscious, keys fall into the reach of Scorpio, and he frees himself. Scorpio ties their shoelaces together, yells "Ha!", and gets away.


Sagittarius- "This is so cool I'm getting arrested. I've never been arrested before. Hey do you want to turn this into a road trip and take our time getting there?"


Capricorn- "My lawyer will sue you, and your partner for defamation! Your seargent and your captain for hiring you IDIOTS! And the person that committed the actual crime!"


Aquarius- " You know there's more important things in this world such as world hunger or our corrupt government, than the accidental death of a lady no one likes"


Pisces- "I'm getting arrested?" Shrugs shoulders and follows|||as a leo


if i were arrested, regardless of whether i did the crime or not





i'd put on a spectacular show and cry. i would cry and sob into the officer's shirts and tell them life is just so stressful and i can't understand why life is doing this to me. i'd threaten suicide and hopefully get off on insanity|||Its hard to be creative here not knowing what the hypothetical crime would be. If a life sentence is probable then I pull out my rifle and start plinking any offficer that comes on my property until they incapacitate me or I somehow get away and flee to another country.



Hows that. May not be creative or funny but honest



Sun Cancer, moon Aries, Scorpio rising|||As a Pisces I would be really scared, maybe cry a bit, and just confess and go along with it... because what's the point of saying you didn't do something that you did do. But if I was being wrongly accused it would be a different story. Also, I noticed that someone else said that Pisces wouldn't even realize that they were getting arrested. Please don't expect we are dumb or anything... we're very smart. I'm one of the top in my class, and also you spelled Pisces wrong.|||I would...



1) I would manipulate the officer to get me out.

2) String insults and fling them in the officer's face (and eventually win since I'm the one with the sharp tongue)

3) Look around the see if something is unfair and persistently go on about it in a shrill voice till I get what I want.

4) Threaten.

5) Wait till I get out and plot my revenge so he/she suffers 10x worse than I did.

6) Listen for secrets to use against my enemy.|||gemini would talk their way out of it and just start laughing


leo would put on a show


aires would fight back


scorpio would secretively break out of jail


piseces would be sweet and kind and not realize they are going to jail


libra would brush her hair before her mug shot


capricorn would grab the gun swing it around his thumb and shoot the cop


aquirous would pull out sock puppets and say he cant speak


virgo would plead the 5th and buy bleach


taurus would arrest the cop


cancer would go on a date with the cop after they where released.


sagitarious would resist arrest and bust out like dancing with the stars|||Aries: Yeah I did it, what of it!?!? You can't touch me, I'll have your a@@!! Call my Scorpio attorney!


Taurus: Do I look like I would dirty my hands doing that? I was home, enjoying my beautiful home!


Gemini: It wasn't me, it was my twin! Then start arguing with themselves! "You did it, no you did! I didn't do it, so you had to be the one who did it, no I'm telling you, I didn't do it, you did!"


Cancer: Clam up, wont talk. Cold stare.


Leo: Scream, throwing a fit, stomping their feet, declaring their innocence! "I wont look good in those outfits!"


Virgo: Those look dirty, there are germs everywhere, you can't put me in there with them!! "I'm a Virgin!!"


Libra: Well if I'm going to jail, then someone else has to go too...it's only fair!! Look how good I make these jumper's look!!


Scorpio: You can't charge me, I was no where around, or near the scene of the crime!! I had someone else do it for me, so I didn't get my hands dirty doing it! I acted like I liked them, made them believe what I believe, then simple asked them to do it for me, it's what I want :)!


Sagittarius: He** Yeah!! I did it......now catch me if you can!! Go "F" yourself!! If you do catch me, I will philosophically converse with you for hours, till you release me, or you die from chocking yourself, from going insane!


Capricorn: Is being cold, and boring someone to death, a crime?


Aquarius: I bet you've never seen a crime like mine...and I was helping the underprivileged!


Pisces: I really didn't know it was a crime, it was in my fantasies! I thought if I didn't pay it, it would simply go away!|||I'm sorry but Miss Hollywood's answer was simply AMAZING!!

Her answer is so NOT lacking creativity! Bravo! I love it Lol!! :D

The Aries, Gemini, and Leo ones made me laugh.|||I would try to argue and talk circles around them and stare them down.





-capricorn|||"WTF man, i didn't do anything i swear...oh gosh mom's gonna kill me"

No comments:

Post a Comment