Thursday, February 16, 2012

What is the Zodiac sign you always attract?

I'm a scorpio and I attract piscesss to no end.What is the Zodiac sign you always attract?
Pisces and Cancer
actually its true

Report Abuse

What is the Zodiac sign you always attract?
I'm a Scorpio too, and I attract Taurus, Scorpios, Pisces, and Leos. But that's not a fair conclusion because I have no idea what 90% of the guys' signs are when they hit on me. I get hit on a lot by total strangers. :P

But when it comes to friendship, usually Cancers and Libras take a liking to me and talk, talk, talk, talk the living daylights out of me whenever I see 'em. XD
I attract Cancer and Capricorn most often...What is the Zodiac sign you always attract?
Libras or Taurus
Experience.
I'm a Leo and I attract Libras, Aries, Pisces and Cancers. No idea why those two water signs. Maybe because of my confidence?
I am a [classfied]



and I attract the dirties females in the corner.
I attract Libra Moons and Aquarius Suns...
I am a libra and usually attract fire signs as friends and lovers
Mostly earth signs (especially taurus), some gemini %26amp; sags and a few pisces.
none
I'm cancer, and I usually attract Leos :D
Capricorns and Leos, always.
I've attracted every sign



guys like girls, they don't care about your sign
i attract mainly Leos and Taurus, those ones go crazy for me.
I'm Leo and I attract Cancer women.
I attract Virgos the most

No comments:

Post a Comment