Thursday, February 16, 2012

What is the zodiac sign of the strangest person you've met?

I've met a lot of weird people and in fact I welcome them into my life, they make it more interesting. The strangest person I've met was one of my mom's friend, she was a Libra. I haven't seen her in a while, she pops in and out of our lives but she's interesting

She wears the strangest clothes and calls everyone by different names but she's hilarious. She also can't see that well so that's why she will call you anyone's nameWhat is the zodiac sign of the strangest person you've met?
lol most people say im the strangest person they have ever met....my friends all call me their lovable weirdo, i for one am flattered :P



the strangest most weird awesome person i have met so far is my theater arts teacher. shes just amazing she told us a story about how she started dating her now husband and she met him in a job interview so in the interview they asked her what she saw herself doing in 10 years... she said she wanted to work in disney world as one of the disney characters who meet and great people....but that she had being denied the privilege since she was too short (shes 4'9) lol and that on a date she had to tell her now husband that she never really liked to shave her legs and would only do it every 2 weeks...but she did promise to wear socks lol shes just hilarius and she always so cheery and fun to be around. shes a scorpio.



also my algebra teacher who's an aquarius spends most of his time telling jokes instead of teaching and they are the weirdest wackiest jokes ever. most fo the students just stare at how weird he is and he dresses pretty eccentrically most of his pants are high waters and we walks with his head down and likes to blast mexican music thought the classroom when we're testing...ya hes..special lol



im an aquarius :)
my Libra friend can be kind off strange. a bit bipolar if you ask me!
one day she's all sweet and a goody two-shoes
today she was being kind of mean. (not to me... to other people)
she's such a contradiction! it's a bit fun trying to guess how she'll act the next day.
she's definitely a lot of fun, which is why we get along so well.

**All of my friends have called me weird multiple times. some have said i overwhelm them sometimes and my virgo friend says i'm too much. which i'm not sure what THAT means so i just disregard it.
normal. how.. mundane. :(What is the zodiac sign of the strangest person you've met?
I have found from experience, Aqua males and females (two girl friends) to be strange, in a "different, slightly leftfield kinda way".

I for this very reason have clicked with them in the first place, a little "out there" is always good in my book.
Pisces lol he reminds me of Leo off of That 70's Show xDWhat is the zodiac sign of the strangest person you've met?
My best friend: He is a Cancer Sun and Aries Moon.



It is the reason I befriended him......... :)
Aries moon natives seem to be on the strange side.
Virgo- my brother and other people i know that are virgos are pretty wierd. not all of them but most haha XD
It would have to be myself. I am also a Libra, even though I don't believe in this astrology bullsh*t.
Gemini. I nearly fell for him, but he fell up. -A-;
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment