Monday, February 13, 2012

Are taureans the sexiest sign of the zodiac?

I am a taurus age 30 and I am extremely Sensual. My husband is a Libra, age 31 and it appears that his sex drive is declining. I am in my peak!! Are Taurus and Libra compatible sexually?Are taureans the sexiest sign of the zodiac?
I have a personal interest in zodiac signs and astrology. I agree that I have met quite a few taureans who are attractive and have a natural charm about them.

About being sensual, its more of a personal feeling and has several factors linked in to it other than the zodiac sign itself. Zodiac outlines the skeleton in this case and the rest depends on factors like Sex(male or female), stress levels due to a demanding career, physical well being, mood swings, preferences, shift in priorities, mindset, etc. For men, their sex drives usually decline to an extent post 30 and more so around 35 whereas for a woman, their sex drive goes up post 28 to 30 years. I read all this and believe that your husband's drive can go up if the factors that are manageable can be addressed.
Taurus women have this aura about them that's just... wow. They're amazingly beautiful on the inside and out. Taurus men I've met are buttholes, but I have yet to meet a Taurus female that isn't just sweet as can be while being honest with you.



For sexuality, check your Mars and Venus placements. Librans are typically very sexual but he might have high cholesterol or something that is causing him to be less sexual - Librans tend to enjoy rich foods that are bad for them and can lead to bad health, which of course can be bad for the bedroom. But definitely check into your entire charts for compatibility!



Scientifically, women hit their sexual peak at 30 while men hit theirs at 18. One reason I'm glad my boyfriend is younger than I am.Are taureans the sexiest sign of the zodiac?
maybe your concern has nothing to do with his sex drive...you may be sexy as all that, but sometimes there are other factors that affect sex drive...economic worries, diet, sleep patterns, stress, added pressure to perform (yes, Tauruses can be pushy...think about it)...these all affect one's ability to do the deed with zest...maybe it's time to focus on what's going on in his life instead...how does HE feel? do you talk? explore what's going on in his head...ask what you can do to make him feel loved...and ease off...your most likely pressuring him, and that is NOT a turn on...and then you both lose out...and what a waste of satin sheets that would be!
Most Taurus women are attractive and very sexual and Libra's are freaks....... I think there drive depends on the person. However, Taurus and Libra's are compatible sexually because they are both very sensual.Are taureans the sexiest sign of the zodiac?
Taurus is said to be sensual, yes. And physical.



But sexy isn't defined by the zodiac, nor by the person. It's defined by the beholder, and those are generally different every time.
Taurus and Libra are both ruled by Venus,the planet of love and beauty.

Therefore,you are very compatible.
I don't think Taurus is the sexiest sign, but that's me.

Anyway, your man is declining in his sex drive because he is getting older. Men's sex drives are at their peak in their 20s.
My bf is a Taurus and has a very high sex drive.I'm a Capricorn and we are very compatible.
taurus is damnnn sexyy
I have yet to meet a sexy taurus, sorry!!

Libra and Taurus are not that compatible. Libra is too "out there" for the earthy taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment