Thursday, February 16, 2012

What is the best/worst pairing of the zodiac?

(For Fun)



For instance, I think Scorpio and Pisces are so cute together. They are so romantic and passionate towards eachother. I also think Leo and Gemini personalities go well together. On the other hand, I think the Aries and Libra match isn't good.



Who do you think are the best, cutest, etc pairing ever? Who do you think is the worst?What is the best/worst pairing of the zodiac?
hah! I'm a gemini married to a cancer for over 25 yrs!

The best can also be the worst, that's what's so exasperating about love! The quincunx ( the signs next to the opposition, thus gemini/scorpio or capricorn, aries/virgo or scorpio, sagittarius/taurus or cancer, generally aren't good, though, personally I swore off scorpio women a long time ago, hah! But generally the sextile or trine is pretty good; earth and water signs go well together, as do air and fire......
Well the cutest I think is Sag and Pisces ... Only because I am a Sag and my husband is a Pisces, we actually get along extremely well and balance each other out. I have a very big temper where as he is really chill, so it balances. He keeps me from freaking out. Also we are both BIG romantics and we are always so love able with each other.



Worst pair - In my opinion would have to be a Pisces and a Gemini one of my close friends is a Pisces and she is just now getting a divorce from a Gemini and he was just so destructive and mean in their relationship. She is not emotionally strong enough to handle his outburst.What is the best/worst pairing of the zodiac?
Astrologers say that two water or, fire or earth signs make a better pair. I dont believe in this. My venus is in capricorn and i was in relationship with someone who had venus in virgo. it was my most boring relationship ever. there was just nothing interesting about his personality. too much similarity is sure to cause doom in the relationship.



i agree with the one above me, sextile is the best. it has just the right amount of similaries and differences. opposite brings demise. but not always. like you said, libra and aries together forms the the worst pair.
IMO....

Pisces and Virgo .... At first I was confused at the simplicity of a daydreaming unorganized pisces with neat tidy virgo--how?!?! But then I figured.... well if its true that they work well together, that would probably be the cutest pair ever! I mean just imagining laid back pisces making decisions and virgo is like nonono its like this. And pisces just sits there and takes it like OK with a silly smile and virgo is satisfied and pisces is happy I mean how is that cute? (excuse my ranting which makes no sense whatsoever).



Virgo and Gemini. I've been wondering this for awhile. If Geminis are known for being chit chatters and Virgos the opposite of that, quiet, reserved, "shy" (I don't exactly agree) but I've been hearing this lately... and so hows this possible again? I mean I know talkers don't necessarily get along best with quiet people. vice versa.

So that's why in blunt terms I'd consider this the worst pair.What is the best/worst pairing of the zodiac?
the best pairing might end up being the worst one and the worst pairing might end up being the best pairing.... it depends though..... this is my personal view...



i've been in a relationship with a pisces guy before. and it's said that pisces and scorpio are the best couple but it's just in the beginning. it started to annoy me when he become needy, insecure and always needed me in anything he do. i just couldn't stand it because i'm a sort of independent girl myself. so it ended up badly...



and i've known this gemini guy for a while after broke up with that pisces guy. amazingly we connect easily with each other. he give me my freedom and treat me the way i like. he just great and supposedly gemini and scorpio are the worst pairing right?



so it depends though.... ;)



-scorpio girl-
I think the cutest pairing is Pisces+Pisces. xD They're both so cute together and they start all this drama and have some fights but they get used to it and everything.

A bad one is gemini+cancer i think, cancer might end up using the gem. I've seen this happen many times lol
I think sagittarius and aquarius go perfectly together as long as one is not too clingy to the other If either get to strong or over powering the other is immediately unhappy. they must keep a pretty even relationship... and The worst match i'm unsure of.
as long as it's fire + air and water + earth the pairs will go on great

for the worst pairs i have seen sag and cap and scorpios don't go well with each others too

No comments:

Post a Comment