Monday, February 13, 2012

How can I learn what my zodiac is according to the Cherokee zodiac?

Interesting .. never heard of the Cherokee zodiac, so I had to Google it.



The important question is ... is this a New Age thing, made up without a tradition of testing and observation? Or has it been practiced and studied by the People for centuries?



The only answer is to track down a Cherokee holy man and find out what he has to say about it. If this is New Age thing, it's just someone's idea of how they wish things were. Which doesn't necessarily have any bearing in reality. I will say this much .. the astrological community doesn't discuss the Cherokee zodiac, so you won't find much to help you there.How can I learn what my zodiac is according to the Cherokee zodiac?
There is no such thing as a Cherokee zodiac...put the Newage books down...
  • virtual earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment