Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is any1 elses google chrome actin' up since google released the new update?

my google chrome used to be fast and efficient but ever since they brought out the new update all ive had is constant bother from it.

is any1 else suffering the same way i am,having to revert back to the old internet explorer???Is any1 elses google chrome actin' up since google released the new update?
I've noticed a couple of issues with it too: Random 'Webpage unavailable' message (or whatever the exact terminology is), Homepage not loading, blank screen for ages. Close the browser, re-open it seems to fix it.



Also, for some reason, Chrome now opens 'Letterbox size', so I have to maximise the window each time. (Tried resizing windows, using different parameters etc, nothing works) It always opens 'letterbox' in the centre of my screen!



Annoying little bugs, but not enough to stop me using it. It's still far better than IE8!



I hope they fix it soon, but I can live with it for now!
  • mr tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment