Friday, February 3, 2012

With which of the three Fire Zodiac Signs do you get along the best?

They're Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

And what's your Zodiac Sign?With which of the three Fire Zodiac Signs do you get along the best?
romantically, Aries. in friendship, Sagittarius.
I'm a Sun Leo, Moon Aquarius.



Sagittarius with any Earth or Cancer(specifically) Moon is the best for me.



But if i can't add Moons or anything, then even though it's a love/hate thing between us, I'd have to say i get on best with Leo. Because we do understand each other most of the time. Even if we're having an 'i hate you' day and try to kill each other, we could still handle being together a long time. Leo is very loyal and forgiving usually.

And the other signs sometimes get angry(Aries) or don't understand and can't comfort(Sagittarius) a Leo when they're ripping their hair out and crying. Leo is the most scary emotional of the Fire signs.With which of the three Fire Zodiac Signs do you get along the best?
I'm a cancer and I get along with aries (I have a lot of aries friends).

But in the astrology, they say that cancer doesn't get along with fire signs, specially not with aries.
Relationship wise, Sagittarius.

Friendship wise, Leo.



Im an Aries.

:)With which of the three Fire Zodiac Signs do you get along the best?
Sagittarius - great chemistry.

And Aries, if they're the gentle quiet type.



I'm a Cancer female.
Sag cause we get along Great!!! I love there bluntness i have sag rising so i am the same way! They are just cool as hell!!
better with sag ...(relationship and friendship)

leo are too loud

aries ..too much drama
Leo then Sagittarius.



Aquarius
Sag
I am a LIBRA and I get along best with Aries. Hope you find what you're looking for! I %26lt;3 Astrology!!
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment